For and by students
Students who are worried first turn to their friends. Being able to count on someone, even when you are struggling, is worth a lot. But maybe you don't know who to turn to, or perhaps you prefer to talk to someone who is not too close to you? There are many initiatives in which students offer other students a listening ear based on their own experience and insights.
Discover a sneak preview of these buddy and peer support projects. Because talking helps.
- AP Buddy - AP University of Applied Sciences and Arts Antwerp
- Buddy & Mind - Howest University of Applied Sciences
- Buddy programma - Thomas More University of Applied Sciences
- Buddy Programme international students - KU Leuven
- Howdoejoedoe - Vives University of Applied Sciences (Dutch)
- KdG Student Community via de Joinby-app - Karel de Grote Hogeschool
- Mate2Mind - AP University of Applied Sciences and Arts Antwerp (Dutch)
- Move your buddy - UCLL University of Applied Sciences
- MindMates - KU Leuven
- Odibuddy - Odisee Co University of Applied Sciences
- Meeting other students - Ghent University
- Start to talk - Bemsa Ghent University (Dutch)
- Student buddy - Hasselt University
Talk it out: talk sessions for international students - Ghent University
Offer or find help
Would you like to support other students yourself? Or would you like to address your concerns to a fellow student? Contact the student services department of your college or university. They will point you in the direction of the existing support services of universities, colleges and student associations.
Study and relax together
At colleges and universities, you will find many wonderful student societies and clubs. They make student life fun and enjoyable by organising activities. These activities are also for those who are struggling. Besides enjoying the fun and relaxing activities, you will also build up connections with other students.
Being able to count on someone, even when you are having a hard time, is priceless - because a little extra encouragement makes dark clouds a bit brighter.
That is why PepSpace has been created: a place full of warm compliments, pep talk and digital motivation. There you can refuel or whoever needs it.